Jump to content
ilias_gr

pesdb.net (Players' Database)

Recommended Posts

Hello, I was messing around with your site (congratulations, by the way) and I didn't found Paul Baysse from O.G.C. Nice Côte d'Azur. Just to let you know.

Thanks again for the database

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, coragi said:

Hello, I was messing around with your site (congratulations, by the way) and I didn't found Paul Baysse from O.G.C. Nice Côte d'Azur. Just to let you know.

Thanks again for the database

Maybe you didn't search well enough.

On the "Player Name" field, type Baysse and press enter.

Share this post


Link to post

What's up, guys... 

Do you know if PES 2017 will still update players overall on the DLC's directly on the edit file or this year is just with live update?

If it is just with live updates, how frequently do you guys think the PESDB will be updated?

Tks!
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 27/9/2016 at 1:15 AM, lprates said:

What's up, guys... 

Do you know if PES 2017 will still update players overall on the DLC's directly on the edit file or this year is just with live update?

If it is just with live updates, how frequently do you guys think the PESDB will be updated?

Tks!

I cannot answer your first question.

Regarding your second question, pesdb will be updated as soon as possible with all game updates!
I know that I missed one LiveUpdate, because I was too busy with a big update on pesdb features.
All the following game updates will be transfered to pesdb almost instantly, or at least the same day!

Share this post


Link to post

Hi, i'm new to this site, and i love it, and i respect your great work.

I have a question: "The 2017 data base is the final one or is a beta version? Because i see that some team have a funny name and there are few players than 2016 (5000 less)

THX

Share this post


Link to post

Hello! Eagerly awaiting the PES 2018 stats. Any idea when you would have them up on your website by? 

Edited by worldsenvy

Share this post


Link to post
On 15/9/2017 at 10:33 ΠΜ, worldsenvy said:

Hello! Eagerly awaiting the PES 2018 stats. Any idea when you would have them up on your website by? 

 

10 minutes ago, Zlatan_RW said:

Any news about updating http://pesdb.net/pes2018/ ???

 

pesdb 2018 will be ready in about 2 days.

Thanks for your patience.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post

Good morning dear ilias_gr, first of all thanks for the pesdb!!
I want to ask you if is possible to have the filter with the players's ID? Could you make an update and add this function? I think it will be very easy for you :-)

PS: i'm already updated your banner on my twitch channel!

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Basileus said:

Good morning dear ilias_gr, first of all thanks for the pesdb!!
I want to ask you if is possible to have the filter with the players's ID? Could you make an update and add this function? I think it will be very easy for you :-)

PS: i'm already updated your banner on my twitch channel!

Done! ;)

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, k1nJo said:

hi, pesdb shows all the scout combinations wrong at the moment.

I'm fixing it.
It will be corrected in about 10-15 minutes.

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, k1nJo said:

hi, pesdb shows all the scout combinations wrong at the moment.

It's OK now!

Share this post


Link to post

Hi.

 

First of all, thank you so much for all the Work you put in to PESdb, really helpfull :)

Is there any chance to get a post comment column on each player in PESdb?

I think i would be cool if people could comment on every player, and share myclub records of matches, goals, Avg and etc. 

Share this post


Link to post

Hello! 

First of all, i would like thank you like Dalle80 did before because i think pesdb is an awesome and useful tool.

Do you have an api to search players and scouts?

I've been facing to scout club size, and i thought in a tool that select your scouts and show the best players can you sign in your team.

Best regards!

Share this post


Link to post
On 18/10/2017 at 3:49 ΜΜ, Dalle80 said:

Hi.

 

First of all, thank you so much for all the Work you put in to PESdb, really helpfull :)

Is there any chance to get a post comment column on each player in PESdb?

I think i would be cool if people could comment on every player, and share myclub records of matches, goals, Avg and etc. 

I will not do it, because I'm not able to moderate the posts.

 

 

On 28/1/2018 at 10:23 ΜΜ, tetecriizz said:

Hello! 

First of all, i would like thank you like Dalle80 did before because i think pesdb is an awesome and useful tool.

Do you have an api to search players and scouts?

I've been facing to scout club size, and i thought in a tool that select your scouts and show the best players can you sign in your team.

Best regards!

I don't have API.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...