ilias_gr

pesdb.net (Players' Database)

Great work Ilias!

If I were you, I'd also give the link on the fitst post.
  • Like 1

[center]

[color="#FF7F00"][size="4"][b]All players from Copa Santander Libertadores have been added![/b][/size][/color]
[url=http://postimage.org/image/tzuuzi6tj/][img]http://s15.postimage.org/hxzh5cxl7/pesdb2013_copa_libertadores.png[/img][/url]

All players from Copa Santander Libertadores have been added!
At this moment, pesdb for PES 2013 is 100% up to date!

When the second demo of PES 2013 is released, there will be update for teams and players.

[hr]
[color="#FF7F00"][size="4"][b]Show sorting column![/b][/size][/color]
[url=http://postimage.org/image/mxwxdb37r/][img]http://s15.postimage.org/ps02qr5e3/pesdb2013_sorting_column.png[/img][/url]

When you choose to sort the players with a column that is not visible,
that column will appear automatically, next to the last column!

[hr]
Whatever questions you have, do not hesitate to ask here.

Also, due to the site is somewhat new and not sufficiently tested yet,
if you find any bugs, please report them here in order to fix them.

[/center] Edited by ilias_gr
  • Like 1

Bug report: "[size="4"][color="#FF8C00"]Προβολή στήλης ταξινόμησης![/color][/size]"
  • Like 1

[quote name='Lolz0rdz' date='11 August 2012 - 07:04 PM' timestamp='1344701071' post='433314']
Would it be at all possible to have a list of players who were boosted by the last update for 2012?
[/quote]
You can find the changes of PES2012 - DLC 3.00 [url="http://www.wehellas.gr/forum/index.php?showtopic=23666&st=195"]HERE[/url].

In the first post you can see the players were added and the players were removed.
In the next three posts you can see the players were altered.

[b][/b] Edited by ilias_gr

Can you please add infomation about teams. Example: OFF, DEF, TAC, SPD, TEC, PHY

I think it is very useful.

Thanks

[hr]
I found a inconvenience.
I click in ARGENTINA near MESSI in order to watch ARGENTINA team.
I set National Team is YES
But it found 14 player however they have 23 player.
I have to check all the option in League Settings then it become true

It's very inconvenient.
Could you plz fix it?

[quote name='Minh Nguyen' date='15 August 2012 - 01:06 PM' timestamp='1345025196' post='433751']
Can you please add infomation about teams. Example: OFF, DEF, TAC, SPD, TEC, PHY
. . .[/quote]
Yes. This will be done. But not yet.
Probably after the release of the full game.

[hr]
[quote name='Minh Nguyen' date='15 August 2012 - 01:06 PM' timestamp='1345025196' post='433751']. . .
I have to check all the option in League Settings then it become true
. . .[/quote]
The main purpose of the site is to help players find the right players for their [b]MLO[/b] teams.
So, the default leagues selection is from leagues that include MLO players.

I will try to make a page where you will be able to navigate through leagues and teams.
But you have to be patient because this will take a lot of time.

PS: I merged your posts.

First up ilias_gr I'd like to say a big thanks for your work on this website, it's become a great resource for me and my friend to build our offline team. Excellent work.

Just a quick question, will you be updating the site with stats from the new demo 2? As I see there are some slight changes to player abilities in this version, for example Rooney Shot Acc.

Also, is there any information on the new Classic Players for this release, or will that have to wait until the full version comes out?

[quote name='skinje' date='30 August 2012 - 12:57 PM' timestamp='1346320645' post='436330']
First up ilias_gr I'd like to say a big thanks for your work on this website, it's become a great resource for me and my friend to build our offline team. Excellent work.
. . .[/quote]Thank you very much for your good words!

[quote name='skinje' date='30 August 2012 - 12:57 PM' timestamp='1346320645' post='436330']. . .
Just a quick question, will you be updating the site with stats from the new demo 2? As I see there are some slight changes to player abilities in this version, for example Rooney Shot Acc.
. . .[/quote]I can export data only from PC version. So, you have to wait until 2nd demo is released for PC.

[quote name='skinje' date='30 August 2012 - 12:57 PM' timestamp='1346320645' post='436330']. . .
Also, is there any information on the new Classic Players for this release, or will that have to wait until the full version comes out?
[/quote]I'm not sure if I understood your question.
From "League Settings" you can check the "Classic Teams" checkbox to see the classic players.

[quote name='ilias_gr' date='30 August 2012 - 07:56 PM' timestamp='1346345781' post='436423']
Thank you very much for your good words!

I can export data only from PC version. So, you have to wait until 2nd demo is released for PC.

I'm not sure if I understood your question.
From "League Settings" you can check the "Classic Teams" checkbox to see the classic players.
[/quote]

I see, so the data on classic players is also exported from the demo. OK thats fine. I'm hoping to see Ronaldo in the Classic Brazil squad on the full release and also maybe a return for Portugal's classic Eusebio.

[center]
[color="#FF7F00"][size="5"][b]pesdb.net is ready to welcome the new MLO[/b][/size][/color]
[/center]
[center]
[size="3"]
As you already know, pesdb.net is ready and fully updated with players from PES 2013.

[b]
Please, do not post your gameplan here!

This topic is only for bug reports and for help support about pesdb.net
[/b]
[/size]
[/center] Edited by ilias_gr
  • Like 1

[center]
[img]http://s13.postimage.org/gnucs8n3r/history_graph_small.jpg[/img]
[/center]

[size="3"]
Now, when you are viewing a player, you can see a small graph
which shows the history of the player's market value.
Click on the small graph to enlarge it.

[/size]

Just click on the British or American flag on the top left of the screen.
The flags should be visible and available on all screens. If, for some reason, you cannot see the flags, just exit and re-enter the site.
  • Like 1

[quote name='hesica' date='16 December 2012 - 12:34 AM' timestamp='1355610880' post='459164']
why decrease mario gomez Top speed , Body balance , Kicking power? from pes 2012 to pes2013?
[/quote]
pesdb has stats from PES 2013. I don't write stats from my head. I just export them from the game.

If you don't like the stats, contact Konami and tell them what you don't like.

I thought of another feature. Random player feature. You click "Random Player" and are linked to a page of a random player on the game.

It would be cool if you could group it for keepers, defender, midfielders, attackers.

And maybe 74< (overall rating)

75 > 79

80 > 89

90 > 94

95 > 99

Just a suggestion, don't know how it would be implemented but I saw this on a FIFA site and the idea popped into my head. It would be a good tool to use to make random teams

[quote name='Lolz0rdz' date='17 February 2013 - 05:03 AM' timestamp='1361070235' post='468902']
I thought of another feature. Random player feature. You click "Random Player" and are linked to a page of a random player on the game.
. . .[/quote]
I can't see how this feature could be useful.
Also, I'm too busy there days and I can't deal with the pesdb. Sorry.

pesdb.net has been updated with the new DLC 4.00

Please report here any problems.
  • Like 1

Better late than ever, I'd like to thank you for work so hard and great in this site. It's really helpful for me and my friends in order to search easily players for our teams, in our internal championship.

AWESOME!
  • Like 1

[quote name='antonioqroz87' date='23 May 2013 - 10:02 PM' timestamp='1369335771' post='480642']
Better late than ever, I'd like to thank you for work so hard and great in this site. It's really helpful for me and my friends in order to search easily players for our teams, in our internal championship.

AWESOME!
[/quote]

Hi PesDB people! Just want to say how great work you do! there are many communities that n=benefit from that very much!

Thumbs up!

I'm curious though how do you calculate overal rating per position chosen from drop down. Is it a secret or can you tell me what calculation it is?

looking forward to hearing from you!

[quote name='baranello' date='20 June 2013 - 12:40 PM' timestamp='1371721213' post='484434']
Hi PesDB people! Just want to say how great work you do! there are many communities that n=benefit from that very much!

Thumbs up!

I'm curious though how do you calculate overall rating per position chosen from drop down. Is it a secret or can you tell me what calculation it is?

looking forward to hearing from you!
[/quote]
Hello friend,

The formula of overal rating calculation is my secret.
I'm sorry, but I will not give this formula to anyone.
Maybe after some years.

Best regards

ilias

[quote name='ilias_gr' date='20 June 2013 - 10:44 AM' timestamp='1371721470' post='484436']
Hello friend,

The formula of overal rating calculation is my secret.
I'm sorry, but I will not give this formula to anyone.
Maybe after some years.

Best regards

ilias
[/quote]

pity, a bit :) but sure, np.