ilias_gr

pesdb.net (Players' Database)

155 posts in this topic

[center]
[url="http://www.pesdb.net/pes2013/index.php"][acronym='www.pesdb.net/pes2013'][img]http://www.pesdb.net/pes2013/images/pesdb_2013_logo.png[/img][/acronym][/url]

[url="http://www.pesdb.net/pes2013/index.php"][acronym='www.pesdb.net/pes2013'][size="4"][color="#000000"][u][color="#FF1F1F"]www.pesdb.net/pes2013[/color][/u][/color][/size][/acronym][/url]

[size="3"]
At pesdb.net you can find a list with all players from Pro Evolution Soccer 2013
[i][size="1"](and for PES 2012 & PES 2011)[/size][/i]
[/size]

[size="4"][b]Instructions[/b][/size]
[/center]
[size="3"]
[center]
[url="http://postimage.org/image/1j00p63gk/"][acronym='Search Conditions'][img]http://s8.postimage.org/5ft4bv591/pesdb_search.png[/img][/acronym][/url]
In the above image you can see the search conditions.
[/center]
[list]
[*]Player Name
[list]
[*]The most simple function of this site!
Just type the name of the player you are looking for and click the button "Search".
The search is not case sensitive, so you can write the name in anyway you want.
[*]You can use the spacial characters ? and *.
? = any single character.
* = any number of characters (including no character).
[*]If you want to search for a certain name, you can use double-quotes.
e.g.: If you type "DONI" you will not get ORLANDONI in the search results.
[*][b]Tip[/b]:
The search is also made in the shirt-name of a player so you can freely search for names with special characters.
e.g.: if you want to search for VIDIĆ, just type VIDIC.
[/list]
[*]Basic Settings
Click on "Click to set filters" to show the settings:
[list]
[*]Age, Height, Weight
You can select the range of age, height and weight of the player you are searching for.
[*]Team, Nationality
You can search for players of a certain team or nationality
Here can also use the special characters *, ? and double quotes
the same way as described above, for the name of the player.
[*]Stronger foot, Injury
Select the stronger foot and the injury type of the player you are searching for.
By holding down the Control key, you can select multiple choices.
[/list]
[*]Position
[list]
[*]Registered Position
Select which positions must have the player you are searching for.
[*]From the detailed positions select Yes or No if the player you are
searching for you want to play in a position or not.
[/list]
[*]Ability Settings
[list]
[*]Select the range of the ability settings.
[/list]
[*]Player Index
[list]
[*]Select Yes or No to indicate if the player you are searching for you want to have an index card or not.
[/list]
[*]League Settings
[list]
[*]Select which leagues will be searched.
[*]Except from the leagues, you can select to show only players that play
for their national team or players that don't play for their national team.
[/list]
[*]MLO Market ([b]New Feature[/b])
[list]
[*]Cost of Acquisition
Select the range of the acquisition cost you are willing to afford.
[*]Owners
Select the range of how many owners must have the player you are searching for.
[*]Condition
Select the condition you want to have the player you are searching for.
[/list]
[/list]
[center]
[url="http://postimage.org/image/1izz1mqys/"][acronym='Customize columns'][img]http://s12.postimage.org/6ckc5t3bh/pesdb_columns.png[/img][/acronym][/url]
In the above image you can see some grouped columns which can be hidden in order to shorten the width of the page and make the search easier.
[/center]
[list]
[*]Show/Hide Position columns
Show or hide the columns with the positions of the players.
The column with the registered position will remain visible.

[*]Show/Hide Ability columns
Show or hide the columns with the player abilities.
The column with the Overall Rating will remain visible.

[*]Show/Hide Index columns
Show or hide the columns with the index cards of the players.
[/list]
[/size]

[hr]
If you have any question or suggestion for the site, you can post it here.
Also, here you can post any bugs you may find in the site.

[hr]

Hey, guys! First of all, the site is amazing, it's very easy to search for players, and all relevant stats are there.

I have a suggestion, if it's possible to make it, of course... There are players that were in their respective teams in PES 2012 DEMO 2, but were "deleted" for the full game. Therefore, they cannot be searched in the game, be bought in MLO, etc.

But, if you use any PES 2012 editor (Ultimate Editor, fifa.cz Editor, etc.), you can find them in the game.

A few examples are Emana (Cameroonian player), Niang (was in Fenerbahçe, now in Arabia), Luis García (the one who played in Liverpool), Speed Merchant N'Gal, etc. There is a lot of them, and they cannot be found in the site, but DO exist in the game, because I can put them in my team with the editor, and easily load them in the User Data menu for my manager league games.

To cut a long story short, if you could add even those players to the site, then it would be completely awesome.

Hello hendrix.

Welcome to our forum.
Thank you very much for your good comments about pesdb.net
The removed players are included in my database, but there is no option to search for them.
I will make them searchable in my next site update, this or the next week.

The pesdb.net administrator.

I just develop a list of Favorite Players.

Next to each player's name you can see an asterisk.
By clicking on the asterisk, you add the player into list of Favorite players.
If you click again, the player will be removed from the list.

Below on this page there is a quick look of your Favorite's list.
Under this list you can find a link to show the list.
This way you can see related information about your Favorite players without the need to search for them.
Check out this list to find out changes in player valuation or to see who to sign or release.

If you find any bugs, please report here.

Also, in League Settings filters there is the choice to show the players that have been removed by the latest DLC update. Edited by ilias_gr

I can see that the changes have been made, and I'm very glad because of that!

I have one further suggestion - is it possible to make the players condition tendency searchable?

What I'm meaning is that, while marking a player's desired condition, let's say, yellow, we can also search ONLY for those whose tendency is to go "up", basically, it only depends on the next day - is it the same (if it's the player who has a form 4 and is on the first day of red), it goes up or down.

It would shorten the searching time because if someone looks for yellow players who go up, in the results, he gets both those who are going towards red and those who are going towards green.

Is an addition like that possible?

Αυτο Ηλια αν μπορεσεις να το κανεις ... να μπορεις να ψαχνεις και συμφωνα με το condition ( στα φιλτρα )

Thank you hendrix for your suggestion. :victory:

I will do it, when I have free time.

@exelmi: Please, don't write in Greek in this topic. Use [url="http://www.wehellas.gr/forum/index.php?showtopic=25685"]this topic[/url] instead. :grin:

[size="3"][b]New Feature![/b][/size]

[img]http://s14.postimage.org/s7rbl6uq9/pesdb_tendency.png[/img]

Now you can filter the players according to their condition tendency.

For example, you can filter the players with upward condition.

I was wondering how the "Rating as [Position]" values were calculated?

Are they extracted from the game, or calculated using a formula by the website? Would it be possible to have them as a set of hideable columns on the main query page? Could we search by them, or sort by them?

If it is a formula, would it be possible to see the values for a created player, if we put their ability scores in?

Thanks - I've been using the site like a madman to create my 38 team super league over the past few days!

[quote name='TheLeague' date='11 March 2012 - 04:49 PM' timestamp='1331477352' post='406984']
I was wondering how the "Rating as [Position]" values were calculated?

Are they extracted from the game, or calculated using a formula by the website? Would it be possible to have them as a set of hideable columns on the main query page? Could we search by them, or sort by them?

If it is a formula, would it be possible to see the values for a created player, if we put their ability scores in?

Thanks - I've been using the site like a madman to create my 38 team super league over the past few days!
[/quote]
Thank you for your good words.

The "Rating as" values are calculated by a formula made by me.

I [u][b]will[/b][/u] make it possible to sort by "Rating as".

For players you have created in-game, you can transfer them to a team, go to the gameplan and move them to different positions to see the rating on other positions.

[quote name='ilias_gr' date='11 March 2012 - 05:36 PM' timestamp='1331480207' post='406987']
Thank you for your good words.

The "Rating as" values are calculated by a formula made by me.

I [u][b]will[/b][/u] make it possible to sort by "Rating as".

For players you have created in-game, you can transfer them to a team, go to the gameplan and move them to different positions to see the rating on other positions.
[/quote]

Thanks! Great site - you've done me an immeasurable service!

First off, I'd just like to say a MASSIVE thanks for this website. I literally spend hours on this site every day scouting players to sign in an offline team I have made where I play against another friend (my PS3 is currently broke :()

It's literally the best site on the internet for me and just keeps getting better!

I have 2 suggestions to improve the site. I'm not sure how easy they will be to do but may aswell suggest them anyway. First off, on PES all players are rated out of 4 categories: Technical, Speed, Physical and Resistance. It would be cool if on the player page it would show their grade for each of the cateogies (EG B for Technical D for Speed C for Physical C for Resistance) and it would be cool to make this searchable IE in Ability Settings have each 4 category and have a drop down menu for A to E so if you wanted to search for a player with A for Speed it would be much easier.

My second suggestion is regarding players who jump up in different positions. When you can sort players by Overall Ability next to that there should be a "Highest Overall Ability" making it easier to filter out players who jump up in other positions. Also in the search for Ability Settings be able to select "Yes" or "No" for players who jump up in ability for other positions. Just basically make it easier to filter out players who jump up in other positions.

Not sure how easy these suggestions would be to incorporate but I thought I'd make the suggestions if there's a glimmer of hope they could be introduced.

Thanks for reading a keep up the good work!

Or maybe just simply where you can select other positions players play in there can be a button you can tick which says "Jumps up in this position" or something and it filters out all the players who jump up in that specific position. If it's at all possible to implement of course

Lolz0rdz, thank you very much for your good words and your suggestions.

I will take your suggestions into consideration.

Some of them are already under development.

Nice one mate, fantastic news, cheers

I have thought of another suggestion. Being able to filter out players with fake names

[center]
[color="#FF7F00"][size="5"][b]New Feature[/b][/size][/color]

[color="#FF7F00"][size="3"][b]A small improvement for pesdb.net[/b][/size][/color]
[/center]
[img]http://s13.postimage.org/hri6wvf5j/pesdb_sort.png[/img]

Now, you can easily sort the players by any criteria you want.

Among other things, you will find the option to sort by overall rating of specific positions.
For example, you can sort by Overall Rating as CF.

An other useful thing is the ability to sort by the maximum position rating.

Outstanding work mate, thanks a lot for this!

[center]
[size="3"]
pesdb.net has been updated with the DLC 4.00 datapack.
The new "Copa Libertadores 2012" league has been added in the "League Settings" menu.
[/size]
[/center] Edited by ilias_gr

I thought of another idea. If you could work out a formula what each player was rated at for long free kick, short free kick, penalties, right corner, left corner and player going up for set pieces

[quote name='Lolz0rdz' date='04 May 2012 - 04:56 PM' timestamp='1336139789' post='415870']
I thought of another idea. If you could work out a formula what each player was rated at for long free kick, short free kick, penalties, right corner, left corner and player going up for set pieces
[/quote]
Thank you for your idea.
This needs too much time.
Maybe I will do it for PES 2013.

Brilliant job mate, the site is excellent.

Is there any way to see players rating before the update? Or an option to search for the players that their overall rating got upped/dropped?

Thanks

[quote name='MoeJonster' date='23 May 2012 - 09:33 PM' timestamp='1337798032' post='418711']
Brilliant job mate, the site is excellent.

Is there any way to see players rating before the update? Or an option to search for the players that their overall rating got upped/dropped?

Thanks
[/quote]
Hello! Thank you for your good words!

Sorry, the old DLC has been overwritten by the new one.

Hi ilias_gr,

thank you for this great site. i have one question please. Is there a way to export the favorites list of players and import it on another computer? just like the pes game plan where you can load game plan from code.

thanks,
Rabi

[quote name='Rabi3' date='04 July 2012 - 12:31 PM' timestamp='1341394317' post='425758']
Hi ilias_gr,

thank you for this great site. i have one question please. Is there a way to export the favorites list of players and import it on another computer? just like the pes game plan where you can load game plan from code.

thanks,
Rabi
[/quote]
Hello Rabi,

This is not possible, at the moment.

But this is a good idea for a future update (maybe in pesdb for PES 2013).

Best regards.

[center]

[img]http://pesdb.net/pes2013/images/pesdb_2013_logo.png[/img]

[size="3"]
From today, at [url="http://pesdb.net/pes2013/"][b]pesdb.net/pes2013[/b][/url]
you can see all players of Pro Evolution Soccer 2013.

All information is from the demo that was released on July 25.

At this time, Copa Libertadores teams are missing.
They will be added on the next update, approximately after a week.
[/size]
[/center]