Our Customer Support team have been receiving a lot of queries regarding online issues with PES 2013. In order to help you all get in the game as soon as possible, here are the most common issues and the easiest way to solve them in a handy F.A.Q. Please feel free to contact out Customer Support team if you are still having issues accessing the online content of PES 2013 by clicking here.
Common Internet Connection Issues:
The most common issue being faced is due to incorrect port forwarding. Please make sure that any firewalls you might have are turned off and that the following ports are open in your router:
TCP: 80, 44, 4000-4200
UDP: Auto mode: 3658, 5730-5739
Manual mode: It is possible to set any UDP port number from the "settings.exe" in the Konami Start menu folder.
TCP: 80, 443, 5000-5200
UDP: Auto mode: 3658, 5730-5739 *default is 3658
Manual mode: It is possible to set any port UDP number from "Port Settings" menu on the "System Settings" in the PlayStations main screen.
TCP: 53, 80, 3074
UDP: 53, 88, 3074
* based on the Xbox Live port information http://support.micro...8874/uk?sd=xbox
We also recommend you cancel and reinstall any updates or patches in the game, as this has helped several of our users solve some common issues. Forwarding these ports has also helped solve a lot of the "Return to main menu" issues.
Xbox360: Online Pass has already been used:
This issue is caused because you have already entered your Online Pass (Xbox360 users only), yet PES 2013 is having issues finding the Online Pass verification file on your Xbox360.
You can easily re-download the file by following these steps:
1) Hit the "guide button" on your Xbox360 controller
2) Move to the "Settings" tab
3) Select "Account Settings"
4) Select "Download History"
5) Look for your Online Pass in the list of previously downloaded files and select it to re-download it.
You should now be able to access the online content without further issues.
PC Konami ID issues:
Most of these issues can be solved by making sure the correct data has been entered. Here are a few quick steps to ensure that the data required is entered correctly:
1) Please make sure all fields are clear and the "Auto Login" option is not active.
2) Make sure your Caps Lock and Num Lock keys are not active on your keyboard when entering your password, and double check that all other information is entered correctly.
3) Make sure that you are entering your registration code in uppercase and without hyphens (-). If you have auto-complete on, please delete the registration code and type it again manually, just to be sure.
4) If you continue to see an error message, please reset your Konami ID password at https://id.konami.net/login.do
These steps have proven helpful to many of our users, but please feel free to contact us if the problems persist.