1. First, install the myPES app on Facebook: www.facebook.com/myPES. After that create your myPES account - write down your myPES username and password, you’ll need it later!
2. To connect PES 2012 with the myPES Facebook app, you need to download the free PES 2012 update - this is available for your console on the release day of PES 2012.
Without installing the update, you won’t be able to use myPES!
3. After installing the free PES 2012 update, go to “Personal Data” settings in the main menu.
4. Select your Personal Data profile.
5. Open the “Facebook Settings”
6. Add the myPES username and myPES password which you have registered in the myPES Facebook app before. Set “Upload Stats Data” to ON.
If you don’t have a myPES username and password yet, visit www.facebook.com/myPES to register!
7. When you play a match in PES 2012, you and your friend need to select your respective Personal Data profiles.
Important: For myPES to work, both players need to own a myPES account and have their myPES data added to their Personal Data profiles!
8. Once you’ve finished (and hopefully won your PES 2012 match, the game results get uploaded to myPES.
Remember that your console needs to be online for match data being able to be sent to myPES. On PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, you need to be logged in to PlayStation Network or Xbox Live!
9. Your game data has now been added to myPES!
In myPES BETA you can keep track of your PES 2012 results and share them with your Facebook friends.
The FULL VERSION will be coming soon – including the possibility to get comprehensive statistics, earn special badges or create your own groups and private leagues!